We take pride in fostering a culture where everyone upholds our shared legal and moral safety obligations. The responsibility for safety goes beyond mere compliance with regulations, it is a genuine commitment to protecting the well-being of our temporary workers and clients.
This starts with our safety management system, that aligns with safety standard AS/NZS 4801 and is maintained in line with national harmonised safety legislation.
We also look to our employers to have their own comprehensive safety management system to ensure our temporary employees are safe every minute they are on-site.
Then there’s our team.
Every one of us, including our temporary employees makes a commitment to:
- Be responsible for the safety of themselves and others
- Report all hazards, incidents and near misses immediately
- Participate in training, consultation and safety initiatives
- Use plant and equipment correctly and safely
- Stop work immediately if something could cause harm.
All safe, all the time
We have structured our business so that our teams can spend maximum time in the field with our clients and temporary employees to ensure we achieve our goal: ‘All Safe, All the Time’.
Our safety advisors can assist you with any questions relating to safety and the flexible workforce. Click here to contact a safety advisor.