Short term talent can keep you running or change your mindset.
The right person can change how you do business. The people we place in work revitalise culture and improve productivity. We do this through effective, people-focused recruitment services.
Our staffing solutions range from small-scale, partnership-based talent acquisition to high end organisational transformation and national workforce management.
We deepen links to your clients and customers through diverse representation and local knowledge. We work in the same communities you do, and we know that work, done well, sets everyone up for success.
We are big enough to support you, but not so big that we can’t switch paths or make a U-turn if needed. We’ll do what it takes to make sure you succeed.
The better we know you, the better we can source the talent you need. The building of mutually beneficial partnerships drives how we connect and why we succeed.
The money you spend on IPA recruitment services stays here in Australia. Better yet, it goes back to Australian communities – in the form of jobs, economic activity and services to build happy, healthy lives.
Our impact starts with the connections made from purpose-led recruitment. Your investment in business for good helps drive that impact further.
- Business Support & Call Centre StaffWhether behind the scenes or on the phones, business support jobs keep Australian businesses running. Recruitment for business support roles requires a real understanding of business operations – because, let’s face it, customer service professionals, receptionists and executive assistants are often your clients’ first touch point with your organisation.
- Communication TechnologyAustralia is a recognised testing ground for ICT innovation. With digital transformation rapidly expanding in both the public and private sector, ICT recruitment needs to focus on securing talent to support both this and the growing adoption of advanced technologies, such as AI, big data, and the internet of things.
- HealthHealth impacts every community. Now, more than ever, healthcare is a global imperative. This is reflected in increased spending in the sector and an increased focus on more timely innovation and more accessible care. All of this has resulted in an increase in healthcare jobs.
- ConstructionWhen done right, recruitment for commercial and civil construction is anchored in accredited qualifications, demonstrated skills, and commitment to safety compliance. IPA links qualified jobseekers to tier 1, 2 and 3 operators, and subcontractors. Our networks bring you a diversity of talent for skilled trades positions and construction management careers.
- GovernmentOur stringent government recruitment processes are aligned to relevant jurisdictions and incorporate detailed feedback and reporting structures. Our government team utilises these mandated processes to recruit for a diversity of roles, from compliance officers to marine biologists.
- Not for ProfitAs a social enterprise and division of registered charity genU, IPA is proud to support the
- EducationIPA leads the way in recruiting for the education sector. Our highly experienced team of experts are at hand to source the best candidates throughout the country to the wider education sector.
We will introduce you to talent that will change the way you look at work.
Our team manages outcome-focused workforces to lift client productivity.